Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve 2008...Welcome 2009!

On New Year’s Eve a group of people had some appetizers and drinks at Alex and Tara’s house. We got our nails done and got all dolled up to go out to dinner at Anthony’s. Afterwards, Nick and I had called it a night because we needed to get up early for our trip to Vegas the next day.

I’ve had a few days to think about what my resolutions this year will be. I’ve come up with a few.

1. Eat better and exercise more (I think this is on my list every year)

2. Try harder to accept people’s differences and not always be concerned about what other people think

3. Volunteer more

4. Save money

5. Sell the house

6. Do my preliminary exam for school

7. Learn to sew

8. Go to Vietnam and speak more Vietnamese at home

9. Read a book a month

10. Cook at least one new recipe a month


No comments: