Saturday, January 10, 2009

Some random tid bits

Nick leaves for DC early tomorrow morning until late Friday night. I went to pilates this morning. I hadn't been in months, but I did pretty good. I went to Body Step and Combat at the racquet club this week. Got my butt in gear after all the holiday and Vegas eating. Tomorrow after Nick leaves, I'll probably hit up Body Pump, a couple movies (Marley and Me and Bride Wars), and watch the Golden Globes. We moved about 30 boxes of stuff and two garage shelf systems over to Doug's house. We're finally getting the house straightened up to get the house staged and put on the market. We tackled the entire kitchen, most of the office, books, and wedding stuff. We really need to sort the clothes we're going to keep and donate and the garage, but we're getting closer.


X-ray the orthodontist took a couple weeks ago, showing my teeth are all aligned. Whoo hoo....I get my braces off this Wednesday right before my birthday!
Horton Hears a Who was an excellent movie. Great actors in it. You don't have to be a kid to enjoy this movie.

Very unusual movie. We loved it. Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett did an excellent job.

Curious Case of Benjamin Button movie poster

One of the best movies we've seen in 2009 so far. Extremely real feeling movie. It makes you wonder if things like this happen in this day and age still....and we think yes.

No comments: