Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy 36th Anniversary!

  IMG_0804
Me and Ba’s 36th Wedding Anniversary

IMG_0808
Lobster Shop at Dash Point

IMG_0813 
IMG_0814 IMG_0815 Koreanmarket
Standing on the dock and shopping in the Korean cosmetics with Me

bluecsushimeal bluecsushiplates
Alan, Nick and I went to Blue C Sushi for lunch

bluecsushisearedtuna conveyorbelt
Seared Ahi Tuna with ginger sauce and the conveyor belt you grab your plates off of that whizz by your table

industrialarea   safeco
Industrial area near Safeco Field where we recyled Me and Ba’s tv and giant CRT monitor
photoinaphoto  shuffle

Me taking a photo with my iphone and Nick taking a photo of me taking a photo with his iphone.  The little silver thing is the brand new shuffle we saw in the Apple store.  It is 4gb, it’s so tiny!

IMG_0818
I woke up to snow all over the ground and car.  I think we might be stuck here because Snoqualmie Pass is looking nasty.

No comments: