Thursday, July 16, 2009

Married for One Year

I saved the sheets of paper Nick and I wrote our vows on from our wedding last year on July 19, 2008.  I thought I’d share them on our blog:

Nick’s vows:

Carolyn, you have gone from rumor, to friend, to best friend, to the love of my life.  With you, I have seen more adventure than any other time in my life.  You bring me out of my shell and make me a better person.   We have shared so many wonderful adventures together.  I promise to be by your side for all those to come.  Being with you I never know what will happen next but it is always exciting.  We will do great things together.  I promise, wherever our life leads, I will be by your side.

Carolyn’s vows:

Nick, some people spend their entire lives looking for love.  The true deep seeded kind of love that lasts forever.  I don’t have to look any further than what is in front of me right now.  You mean more to me than you will ever know.  From the first day I met you I knew you were the person I wanted to be near.  Your kindness, unselfishness, and passion in everything you do is what attracted me the most.  I am so lucky to have you in my life and am looking forward to all the adventures we will have together.

Alex Studio Photos

No comments: