Thursday, February 11, 2010

Heading to Seattle for the Weekend

Nick and I are taking off for Seattle tomorrow afternoon. We’re going to celebrate Chinese New Year with my parents. I can’t ever remember Chinese New Year falling on the same day as Valentine’s! This year is the year of the Tiger. Actually quite a few people in my family are tigers…. my mom, aunt and sister. On Friday night we’re meeting up with some friends and Aaron and Katie for dinner at the Palomino in Bellevue before heading to my parent’s house. We’re looking forward to visiting with everyone. This has been one heck of a week for Nick. He’s had clients in town for four days and he’s been stressed out and tired with keeping things on track, writing and doing presentations and organizing all of the events. It’ll be nice to get out of town to hopefully relax. Alan and my cousin Liem are leaving for Vietnam and Thailand this afternoon. They’re going to be meeting up with my cousins over there for a whirlwind trip. I bet they will have a blast with all the New Year’s festivities that will be going on when they get there. I can’t wait to see their pictures.

Nick is going to be travelling again to Washington DC at the end of this month and next month. He hasn’t gone in quite a while which has been nice having him at home. Hopefully all the snow that the east coast got dumped on will be melting away by the time he goes the week of the 22nd. A couple times he got a PT Cruiser and a Dodge Caliber which would be interesting to see how they handle in the snow.

No comments: